Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone's 2006 is off to a fine start.

Regular posting resumes tomorrow. However, for the time being, I shall say that I actually filled one of my main resolutions for 2005: Write more stuff, even more frequently -- and on a broader variety of topics! Quantity, quality and variety.

Well, this little blog marks the fulfillment of that particular resolution.

For 2006, I resolve to do more of the same and build upon this humble enterprise. I also resolve to do more comic-book blogging (Friday Comic Book Blogging will appear more regularly).

I further resolve to do more to keep those in positions of power more accountable!

I also resolve to keep in as much communiciation with you, my faithful readers!

Cheers to all!!


Tags:

Bookmark and Share


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Web raggedthots.blogspot.com
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Technorati search
Search Now:
Amazon Logo
  •  RSS
  • Add to My AOL
  • Powered by FeedBurner
  • Add to Google Reader or Homepage
  • Subscribe in Bloglines
  • Share on Facebook